Caramel-gooey monkey bread

We love monkey bread in our house. I'm not sure why it's called monkey bread, something about the translation from German into English.
In any case, we love it. I usually make a pretty simple monkey bread, but this morning I made this one, which I found here and then, as usual, tweaked a little.


2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits
1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4-1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or so, I really just tossed some in the bowl)

Cut each biscuit into four pieces; arrange evenly in a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the brown sugar, cream and cinnamon; pour over biscuits. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe