Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles

Um...is that title long enough, you think?

I really changed very little from Joy's original recipe save this:

*use peanut butter in lieu of the yogurt (I used natural)
*use half peanut butter chips and half chocolate chips for the cookie dough

It's peanut butter-y and chocolate-y and so delicious. OMG, yum. Anyway, a great "no bake" treat for the hot days of summer. Also, I'm hoping to score a few brownie points at my new job.

Note: I made smaller balls and did them more like truffles instead of sticking forks in them and dipping them only halfway into the chocolate. I used a small cookie scoop to help me portion them out into about 24 tablespoon-sized truffles. I say "about" because I conducted a couple of quality assurance tests along the way to ensure the integrity of the final product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe