- 1 package thawed, chopped frozen spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 6 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream (I used light sour cream)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- some amount of shredded cheese (I used Parm and Romano)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- a few grinds of black pepper
Put spinach and artichokes in a colander and squeeze out as much water as possible.
Put cream cheese into an 8x8 baking dish. Microwave for a minute or two, until soft. Stir in all other ingredients.
Sprinkle a bit more cheese on the top and bake until it's all bubbly and hot, about 20 minutes.