Blueberry sour cream pie

I found this recipe in the Whole Foods -- our new store has all kinds of recipes hanging from the shelves and near the register.
By my calculations, this was was WW 7 points for one slice. Pie yields 8 slices.

1 c. sour cream (I used reduced fat)
1/2 c. sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pint blueberries
1 frozen 9-inch pie crust, thawed (I used a white crust, but you could use wheat, too)
powdered sugar for garnish (I omitted)

Preheat oven to 350. In a medium bowl, whisk sour cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Gently stir in blueberries.
Pour mixture into pie crust and bake 55 to 65 minutes or until custard is slightly puffed and just set in the middle. Allow pie to cool to room temperature. If desired, chill before sprinkling with powdered sugar and serving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe