SK's Pubjabi-style Black Lentil Dal

 https://smittenkitchen.com/2017/03/punjabi-style-black-lentil-dal/


This was delicious exactly as written. I went thru my spices and ordered fresh garam masala, turmeric and others from Penzey's back at the end of December. Wish I'd thought to get some ground coriander but I did not and was out so had to omit from the recipe. I added a bit more garam masala and it turned out just fine. In fact, rather delish. Highly recommend. Next time I will double the recipe so I get more leftovers out of it. I served this with basmati rice. Naan would be good too, if you have any on hand. Or if you want to make some!  I have a recipe for it right here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe