Cranberry pork

I got this one from a crockpot e-group I'm on. While it worked really well for pork and I'll definitely do it again, I think it would be equally good on a whole turkey breast, or some cornish hens or maybe even a whole chicken.

1 can cranberry sauce, whatever kind you like
1 packet onion soup mix (the dried kind)
1 pork roast (or meat of your choice)

Mix the cranberry sauce and onion soup together. Put roast in crockpot, pour mixture on top. Cook on low until meat is falling apart, but still moist. (careful with the chicken, it takes less time. I suggest preparing the night before and sticking the whole crock in your fridge. That way it takes longer for everything to heat up in the morning, if you're going to be at work all day. Otherwise, just cook it for less
time.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe