Adapted from: Lancaster Farm Fresh CSA recipe blog
3 lb spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons fresh basil
2 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
1 onion (I used a cup of caramelized onions I already had on hand)
2 diced fresh tomatoes
2 tablespoons fresh garlic
1 cup sour cream
1.5 cups bread crumbs
1 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
drizzle of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds.
3. Roast squash face down for 30-45 minutes until tender.
4. While squash is roasting, sauté fresh garlic, basil, mushrooms, and onion until onion is translucent.
5. Mix onion mixture, fresh tomatoes, and sour cream together in a casserole dish. Add salt and pepper as needed.
6. Take squash out of the oven. When cool enough to handle, scoop out insides with a fork into the casserole dish and mix together with other ingredients.
7. Top with cheese and bread crumbs.
8. Place back in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until brown on top.