Cooking again

Now that our kitchen is half put away, we're cooking again. :) I'll start posting more recipes when I can find cook books and baking dishes and things like that.
But, last night, we ate a new kind of fish -- grey sole -- which I baked in the oven with some lemon slices, butter and granulated garlic. Yum. Set the oven to 350 and cook, covered, for about 20-25 minutes. We'll be eating grilled wild salmon later this week. Oh, the wonders of the Whole Foods fish counter.

So, let's have it. What have you guys been cooking lately.

Comments

Alissa said…
I have been eating popsicles because it's so darn hot.

But I have been missing the food blog and its encouragement to eat well....
Unknown said…
I'm hoping that this weekend will be a turning point for me...I'm heading to the farmer's market on Saturday morning to see what's in season and pick up a lot of produce...and that always inspires good eating/cooking.

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe