Pizza Pasta Salad

I made this one up, but I'm sure I heard from somewhere that you could do it. Anyway, I don't like traditional pasta salads, and I was in the mood for pizza. This stuff is good.

Ingredients
- cooked pasta (we had two partial boxes of rotini and bowties, but use whatever you've got)
- pepperoni (we got a log(?) of pepperoni, sliced it thickly, and then cut each slice into quarters, but if you've got slices, just cut 'em up)
- mozzarella cheese, diced (big or small, whaever you'd like)
- 1 small can of sliced olives
- Italian dressing

Mix everything in a big bowl, using enough dressing to coat, but not get soupy at the bottom. Chill and eat. Delish!

Comments

Unknown said…
I have been craving this pasta salad since you told me about it on Saturday. I'm going to have to buy the stuff to make it soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe