Dill

I raided Ernie's brother's garden this morning before we left to come home...and he kept telling me to cut down more dill, which was seriously taking over the entire plot (and was taller than The Gabs).
So, what to do with all the dill? I'm going to use some tomorrow to stuff a whole tilapia we bought this weekend -- we're going to stuff the fish with dill and lemon, and then grill it.
But seriously? That doesn't even dent the amount of dill I've got. Anyone have any suggestions? He said I could dry it, but I'd prefer to use it fresh if I can, I think. He'll be coming at the end of the month, and said he'd bring me more then. :)

Comments

Alissa said…
um... I know people use dill in potato salad sometimes. Other than that, I'm useless. Dill is one of my least-favorite herbs, unfortunately.

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe