Spinach Orzo Stuff

This isn't really a recipe, but something I've made a couple of times recently and Gwen asked me to post the "recipe."

I just made some orzo pasta. While it was cooking, I sauteed some chopped garlic in olive oil, and then added spinach and artichoke hearts. I used frozen for both of those, because it's what I had, but any kind would do. When it was all finished, I threw it together in a big bowl and added diced tomatoes and feta cheese and mixed it all together. Tasty. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
I made this tonight. Except I used spinach, peas, artichokes and mushrooms and parmesean instead of feta. But the basic idea was the same, and it was tasty.
Alissa said…
yeah... I didn't have any feta when I made it this week, so I used parm instead. I have been making this a lot lately, because I had a box of orzo. I pretty much just throw in whatever veggies I have. It's a little different every time. Glad you liked it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe