Lemony Nutty Garlicky Broccoli

I discovered a recipe on the Food Network's website. I changed it up a lot -- changed the veggie, changed the cooking method, and ditched the ricotta -- and Geoff and I really liked it. We eyeballed pretty much everything, but I'll estimate amounts to the best of my ability.....

1 T olive oil
1/4 cup pine nuts
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups broccoli
1 T lemon juice, maybe a little less?

Heat the oil in a pan, then add the pine nuts. Stir occasionally. As they get lightly browned, add the garlic. When the garlic gets brown, add the broccoli and lemon juice. Season to taste (we used fresh black pepper and Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Salt).

Yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe