Peanut Butter & Honey Gorp

This was super easy to throw together, and it's tasty. My notes in parenthesis.

from Grazing, by Julie van Rosendaal

1/4 c. light or natural peanut butter (I just used my standard Jiff, because that's what I had in the house)
1/4 c. honey or maple syrup (I used honey)
1 c. low fat granola or any dry cereal you like
1 c. cinnamon Teddy Grahams or crumbled graham crackers
1 c. stick pretzels
1 c. dried fruit, such as raisins, cranberries or slivered apricots (I used a blend of raisins, cranberries, cherries and blueberries from Trader Joes)

Preheat oven to 300. Combine peanut butter and honey in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until melted, stir until smooth. Place granola, Teddy Grahams and pretzels in a large bowl; pour peanut butter mixture over top and toss to coat.
Spread the mixture on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring once or twice. Remove from oven and stir in dried fruit.
Cool completely in pan. Store in a tightly sealed container.

Comments

gwen said…
I have been thinking about this since you posted it. Must. Make. Own. Gorp.

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe