Hash brown casserole

This might be the same recipe as the one Angie sent me years ago, but I promptly lost it after she sent it, so I don't know.
Instead, I went looking and found here, which I then altered.

2 packages potatoes and onions (the ones that are in the dairy case near the eggs)
1/2 cup melted butter
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (but any cream soup would work here)
1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
French's fried onions


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine hash browns, 1/2 cup melted butter, soup, sour cream, Cheddar cheese. Place mixture in a 3 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle onions on top.
Bake covered in preheated oven for 45 minutes, then uncovered for 15 minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe