Hef-k's Lemony Pasta Salad

"Insalata di Pasta Profumata al Limone"

Heather made this for my bridal shower last year - yum! I made it again today because I had a bunch of extra lemons after making lemon bread last weekend. It's in the fridge now allowing the flavors to meld. I want to eat some right now.

1 box pasta shapes, cooked and drained
12 oz (2 cans) tuna, in oil, drained
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
3 Tbsp minced parsley and basil
juice of 1-2 lemons
1/2 C. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients. Chill and allow flavors to mingle before serving.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you combine tuna with lemon, as Tina Fey's 30 Rock character says, "I want to go to there."
Alissa said…
Lol. Yeah, I practically ate the entire thing in 3 days.
gwen said…
Can you guys help me like tuna? I just... can't. I like it in sushi, I like big hunks of it very rare and prepared by fancy people in fancy restaurants, but I just can't "go there" with the stuff in the can. Help.
Alissa said…
Lol. So, you only like the really expensive stuff, and want us to help you like cheap food? :)
gwen said…
Basically, yes. :) I like plenty of other cheap food, though! Lots of things in cans!

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe