Roasted garlic and white bean spread

So did you see over there that I turned 32 and one my goals was to make at least one new-to-me recipe from each of my cookbooks?
I have a lot of cookbooks. This is going to take a while.
So, anyway, I jumped right in today, one day after my birthday, and made this recipe. It's tasty, super easy, and I'm sure I'll be making it lots more.

Adapted from "Grazing" by Julie Van Rosendaal

1 large head garlic
2 cans cannelli beans, rinsed and drained
2-3 Tbsp. olive oil (eyeball it)
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
pinch of salt
1 Tbsp. fresh or dried rosemary (eyeball it)

Cut the top off the head of garlic, and wrap in foil. Roast in oven at 350 for about an hour.
In the bowl of a food processor, add garlic, beans, lemon juice, salt and rosemary. Squeeze in roasted garlic cloves. Blend to combine ingredients, drizzle olive oil in the top while on.
Serve with crostini, pita chips, breadsticks, crackers or veggies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe