Coffee Crunch Bar Cookies

From Everybody Likes Sandwiches. I won't bother re-typing the recipe here since I didn't change a thing but you need to stop what you are doing and go make these right now. Gwen, I am talking to you. Well, I urge all of you to make these but especially Gwen because she is a coffee lover too and, oh my god, these are delicious. I made them as a thank you gift for the nurses at Home Health/Hospice and if I wasn't expected to show up with goodies tomorrow I would keep them at home for myself. So good.

Comments

gwen said…
MMM. I will definitely try those. The cup of butter won't fly unless I have a good excuse... but maybe this is the time to try out my Earth Balance sticks?
Kelly said…
Yes! Try it with EB and let me know how it turns out.
文章 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe