Curried chicken salad

It occurred to me yesterday as I was making this chicken salad that I'd probably never posted the recipe, and a quick search of the archives showed I was right.
This doesn't have any measurements, primarily because I never use them. You sort of have to eyeball it, based on how you would like it to be when you're done. A good use for leftover roasted chicken.

cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
water chestnuts, cut in half
green (or red) grapes, cut in half
slivered almonds
curry powder
mayo (or plain yogurt, now that I think about it)

Combine all ingredients in a bowl in the order listed above, mix until combined. Eat on croissants, lettuce and tomato, or out of the bowl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe