Creamy goat cheese polenta

I cannot say enough good things about this polenta. I ate two servings, Ernie ate two servings, Katie devoured hers (and some of mine) and Gaby liked it, too.
So, so good.

from Pioneer Woman

1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
1 teaspoon Salt
2 Tablespoons Butter
4 ounces, weight Goat Cheese (I probably used more like 6 or 8, because I like cheese)

Bring 4 1/2 cups water to a boil.
Add cornmeal to the water in a thin stream, whisking constantly to avoid lumps.
Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes, adding salt and extra tablespoons of water as needed.
When polenta is done, stir in butter and goat cheese. Check seasonings, and add salt to taste.

Comments

Kelly said…
Polenta is one of those things that I would roll in like a pig in the mud if I could. There is something so unbelievably delicious about it. I can't wait to make some this week!

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe