Oatmeal

I'm about to become compulsive about oatmeal. I made some for breakfast last weekend (the real stuff, not the instant) when Ernie's parents were here...and it was GOOD. I've been wanting some more...so much so that I told Ernie I wanted to skip pancakes tomorrow (we're working from home to go see the dentist) in order to come home from dropping my car off at the dealership and eat oatmeal.
Sick, I know. But oatmeal is much better for you than pancakes.
I've found several recipes for oatmeal cookies and granola...Tina sent me a bunch (thank you!) and I found a bunch on epicurious and foodtv. I'm going to start trying them out this weekend (maybe even tomorrow) and I'll post which ones we like, after we try them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, I know what you mean about oatmeal! I love the stuff, and the real thing is far better than the instant variety. (Though, the apple cinnamon instant McCann's is an excellent exception to the rule...but it's difficult to find.)

Enjoy trying out the new recipes!

Becky
Unknown said…
I wonder if I can find that at Whole Foods or Trader Joes. I may have to do some looking.

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe