Request: Summer drinks

I'm trying to cut as much soda as possible out of my life. I already drink the proper amount of water (training makes you thirsty) and we drink a fair amount of iced tea, both herbal and regular. I'm looking for other drinks -- lemonades, limeades, fruit punches. Whatever you guys have to suggest.
I'm also toying with the idea of coming up with a frappucino-type drink. Any thoughts? Right now I'm thinking cooled coffee, chocolate, milk (?) and a lot of ice.

Oh, and a note. That couscous dish is GOOD. Even "The Gaby" loved it.

Comments

Alissa said…
My friend Christina was having an "Alex's Lemonade Stand" fundraiser last week, and her fresh-squeezed lemonade was *good*. I've never been able to make it with the right proportions, so I asked for her recipe. I'll post it.....
Becky said…
Hey, I'm glad to hear the Gabster liked the lemon couscous dish. It's a favorite in our household! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Dayton's Famous Pine Club Salad Dressing

Pesto Tortellini Salad

Apple Cranberry Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe